Pages

Tuesday 1 February 2011

GETTING UP TO DATE - RANT

Having reviewed all your blogs in the last hour, I have noticed some big gaps in the work which has been set.

Only 3 out of 7 of you have written the 500 word mini-essay.
Not everyone has completed notes on My Left Foot
Most dossiers on disability have NOT moved on since I last viewed them last week in some cases these are virtually non-existent
No one has addressed the exam paper

I also see little evidence of CIs in draft form - even titles, which I MUST HAVE posted IMMEDIATELY as they need to be sent off.
I realise that not all of you were in every class but you all know that it is your responsibility to catch-up.

YOU ARE CAPABLE STUDENTS FOR WHOM I HAVE A LOT OF RESPECT, PLEASE RESPECT YOURSELF ENOUGH TO COMPLETE THE WORK SET. IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO DO THIS WITH GENTLE VERBAL ENCOURAGEMENT FROM MYSELF, I WILL BE FORCED TO ISSUE LETTERS HOME AND SET DETENTIONS.

For your own sake therefore please ensure that tomorrow you come prepared to meet the strict demands of the class and complete the tasks set.


PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS POST TO LET US KNOW THAT YOU HAVE READ IT

2 comments:

Saaema Gulamnabi said...

wow thats colorful - Read it!!

Ayesha Shah said...

lol at saeema .. i've read it